Weekly Aldi deals features discounts on pizza, fruits, veggies, snacks and more!
Aldi is where I prefer to do a majority of my grocery shopping. I'm typically a weekly shopper and I like Aldi because they do indeed have lower prices for groceries without a sacrifice on product quality.
Here are some highlights of this week's deals, prices valid October 26-November 1, 2022. No coupons required for these deals, check your snail mailbox for their flyer.
- Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen 16" Deli Pizza - $4.99 - $5.99 each. Pepperoni or Five Cheese.
- Mangoes, 69 cents each
- Blackberries, $1.49 per 6 ounce package.
- California green grapes, 99 cents per pound.
- Clancy's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, $1.59 for a 13 ounce bag
- Casa Mamita Diced Tomatoes with Green Chillies, 85 cents for a 10 ounce can.
- Appleton Farms Premium Sliced Bacon, $3.99 for a 16 ounce package
- Park View Hot Dogs, 99 cents for a 12 ounce package.
There's all kinds of price discount deals at Aldi this week, from boots to zucchini!
Don't believe Aldi has the best overall prices? They've been voted #1 in price for 5 years running according to the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index.
Related: If you're not a regular shopper at Aldi, why not?
$pend Wisely My Friends...
Enjoy this post?
If you appreciate the article you just read and want to support more great content on BachelorontheCheap.com, you can help keep this site going with a one-time or a monthly donation. Thank you so much for your support! ~ Mike
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.