By Mike Thayer
This is easier and faster than making a box of Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese!
- 2 packages of chicken flavored Ramen. I like the chicken for this one, it goes better with the cheese. Pork is my #2.
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tab of butter
- 1 packet of the chicken flavoring. Save the other packet for something else, another day.
- 4 slices of American cheese, or whatever cheese you have on hand, shredded cheddar works great.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (garlic powder is a good alternative)
- 5 slices of deli ham, shredded or sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley for garnish
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, bring the water, milk, chicken flavoring and butter to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add the American cheese, gently stirring until melted. Crush the noodles in the Ramen packages and pour into the sauce. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to incorporate. Remove from heat, cover and let the noodles absorb the sauce until they reach the desired consistency, about 3 minutes.
A budget mac 'n' cheese meal, enjoy!
$pend Wisely My Friends...
Enjoy this post?
If you appreciate the article you just read and want to support more great content on BachelorontheCheap.com, you can help keep this site going with a one-time or a monthly donation. Thank you so much for your support! ~ Mike