Don't just make it per the package instructions, liven things up!
If you're not feeling like having another prepared per package instructions bowl of Ramen Soup, make spaghetti with it! And the great thing about using Ramen noodles for this, it only takes 3-4 minutes!
- Two packages of beef flavored Ramen Soup (chicken works too, but beef is better)
- One Tablespoon olive oil
- One Tablespoon dried, minced onion
- One teaspoon dried oregano
- Just one cup of water
- 1/2 cup of your favorite jar spaghetti sauce (or better yet, something you made)
- One Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- One small can of sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
Put a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Add the olive oil, the noodles, pour in the contents of the seasoning packets, along with the minced onion, dried oregano and just one cup of water. Let cook for three minutes, then stir. Add the spaghetti sauce and the mushrooms (Optional. Sliced black olives are a great add too. Got any leftover breakfast sausage? Another great add.). Stir for another minute or until all noodles are coated in sauce. Plate and top with Parmesan cheese.
It's faster to make this than it is to microwave one of those over-priced ready meals. Enjoy!